Tired

Terri

Supporting Member
Tired.jpg

What can I say? I was tired! :LOL: This is 12x16" Arches oil paper, mostly Neopastel and Mungyo Gallery soft oil pastels.

It's at least a year and a half old, because I've chopped my hair off since then.

that's quite nice .. the yellow and purple sing a lovely song and of course green and purple do a lovely dance
.. but you forgot the ------- Tom. 😄

I don't get the joke. Now I feel dumb. Or, you know, tired. :p

I'm happy you liked it - it was all about those purples for me. Thank you, Wayne!

Wonderful work, Terri! The simplicity of the figure, the pose, the stare, the colors; I like it all very much. I didn't sleep last night and think the purple under my eyes is a shade darker. I can relate to this!

🤣😄🤣 .. the window .. peeping Tom .. you must have heard of him.
Well! Of course I've heard of a peeping Tom. More importantly, we must now ponder why seeing a window in a painting made you immediately think of him! :oops:

Should we worry?

Wonderful work, Terri! The simplicity of the figure, the pose, the stare, the colors; I like it all very much. I didn't sleep last night and think the purple under my eyes is a shade darker. I can relate to this!
Thank you, Donna! You understood that purple under the eyes. ;) Sorry you can relate, though!

Great picture, very different than a standard portrait. The feeling of tiredness is obvious, kind of an intimate look into her state of mind. Well done!

Thank you, Zen! I don't think I know how to do a standard portrait. ;) I'm happy you like it!

Very pleasurable painting, carries the message clearly.
The execution, palette and composition are first rate IMHO.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Trier! I really appreciate it. ❤

Back