The Enyaw File - 2023

Enyaw

namuh
Jan1  23.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. Jan1/23
I think I will try and keep my florals here instead of daily posting in new threads. We'll see how it works out.

Lovely! You're off to a great start.

Keeping them here in this thread will certainly make it easier for me to find all your florals - you are amazingly prolific, and I don't like missing them! So yeah - do it just for ME!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

What a great piece to start off your painting year with, Wayne! I hope the inspiration keeps you busy and we'll get to see many many more as the year goes on. You have a wonderful way of using floral subjects to try out new ideas and it's great to see florals in a new light.

Thank you Zoran, Lamar, NTL, Terri and Donna

Lamar. Always fireworks for the New Year.
Terri, my gal, for you, the world. 🤣
Donna, yes. A lot of studies happening and then a piece or two. Having a blast. Stay tuned.

Happy New year to you all.

Ps. The tilted table is an idea introduced to me by Cezanne. It works well for composition.

A Dec 3022.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. I sort of worked out the color scheme on the first one above and so I decided to do it again using the knowledge I gained from the first. This on I call "Shades of Blue" Jan 2/23

Two beautiful paintings here Wayne! Love that deep blue in the second one. Your new year is off to a good start 🙂

Good idea Wayne. These are both gorgeous. I like the tall compositions of these and the backgrounds on both. The second one is my favorite of these first two. ♥️

Your flower paintings have so much life to them - I can't get enough! I love that you are going to keep them in one file. I HATE when I miss one!

Both gorgeous. You have a big opening in your heart Wayne, and it shows in your work. You're not fooling anyone. ;)

The work in the Enyaw File continues to impress. The peachy pink flower in the last painting is a bit of a Diva but someone has to stand out from the crowd and make us take notice!

Back