Teatime sketches

Sorry for not replying Ayin, I didn't mean to neglect my thread! Or my sketches. You have described excactly why I like sketching with pens.

Here's two trees from this week. It's actually the same tree from different sides.

20230824_123052.jpg

Nice trees, Kay. It can be a challenge to see the big masses and not get distracted by all those leaves and you did it well!

Thanks so much Donna and Teri! I keep trying to make my trees look more realistic but this seems to be the only way I can draw them. I am just going to have to accept that. 🙂

These are great! I'm so glad you're outside this week and able to get some sketches in. Keep them coming!

High winds today (difficult to stay upright outside) so I'm in the office. I'm known for doodling randomly on the whiteboard, but I had time to do it properly today.

20231019_153759.jpg

OMG, how I love your bee and bird! ❤️ This is a cute one. It could easily become a larger effort.

I am especially struck by the linework of the wings on the bee - great job.

Thanks so much, Terri! I'm considering turning it into a painting, I've been trying to think of a subject to paint for some time - inspiration doesn't come easily sometimes.

Back