Teatime sketches

Thank you, Ayin and CaliAnn 🙂

I attempted drawing sheep today. Not easy drawing moving things! A useful and fun exercise though. I went over my favourite two in ink.

20230502_201737.jpg

You have the shape and curve of that peace lily down perfectly - very impressive for so little time. I like your fence line, too - especially the ties and knots around the posts.

Love your sheep, too - I agree, that one was harder because they don't understand that models are supposed to hold still. ;)

These are great, Kay!

Many thanks. I had fun drawing the sheep, it might be a recurring theme especially while lambs are about! 🙂

These are fresh and quick, very nicely done! The willow is especially good. But my tea would be cold by then!

Thanks Ayin 🙂

Here's today's effort. I wasn't working today but I went for a walk along part of the coast and these flowers were where I stopped for lunch. Except for the oysterplant, I've never seen one before so I had to draw that too.

20230604_172051.jpg

I always like to see what calls out to you to be sketched, Kay. These are nice! Any idea why it’s called an oyster plant?

The leaves supposedly taste of oyster. Having never tried oyster I can't say, but I did eat a bit of the plant and I wasn't impressed 😄. Thank you for commenting. 🙂

Back