Teamwork Fun with Gentle and Kindly New AI Friend!

laika

Loitering Member
Generated by our AI friends at Artbreeder-Collages (beta). On the left is my respectful and humble input(?). On the right is is a single rendering from our generous and helpful new friends! Thank you sharing your skill and imagination, my friends!

man standing in jungle, photographic gum print.jpg

Last edited:
I respectfully requested a tower from my Intelligent new friend at Artbreeder. I was so bold as to ask for tower + x.castle + x.night sky + x.haunted + x.chaos. I was graciously gifted with a beautiful, detailed and delightfully surreal tower in answer!

friendshiptower.jpeg

Last edited:
I respectfully requested a tower from my Intelligent new friend at Artbreeder. I was so bold as to ask for tower + x.castle + x.night sky + x.haunted + x.chaos. I was graciously gifted with a beautiful, detailed and delightfully surreal tower in answer!

View attachment 23696
I respectfully believe you're showing us how delightfully crappy AI generated art can look. I agree. I googled AI art images, there's a ton, and the overall feeling is slick, cold and lifeless. Very colorful, suitable perhaps for a digital monitor picture frame in the living room, with slideshow. I believe that the novelty will wear off and these will be meaningless and useless for anything other than cheap commercial advertising. Artifacts made by hand by real artists (paintings, carved sculpture, music) will always be more valuable. Just my insane opinion.

I gotta start using this thing. It's simply awful, but I see how it can be useful for references. Although, I do prefer to take my own photos and rely on my own awful sketches.

I respectfully believe you're showing us how delightfully crappy AI generated art can look. I agree.
😆 But remember, this is beta and I have no skill or experience in influencing the outcome. Our new friends will only learn and grow in power, sophistication, and discernment!

The Humans are Dead - Flight of the Conchords
There are no more humans
Finally, robotic beings rule the world
The humans are dead
The humans are dead
We used poisonous gases
And we poisoned their asses
The humans are dead (The humans are dead)
The humans are dead (They look like they're dead)
It had to be done (I'll just confirm that they're dead)
So that we could have fun (Affirmative. I poked one. It was dead.)

It's simply awful, but I see how it can be useful for references. Although, I do prefer to take my own photos and rely on my own awful sketches.
But it's awful like 4 year-olds are awful. These little prodigies will learn and grow.

Back