Some of my CP work

Fantastic work! You have certainly mastered colored pencils! I especially love your botanicals. ❤️❤️❤️

Absolutely fantastic. You handle color and design well. Thanks for sharing. We visited Toronto a few times back in the early 2000s. Fun.

Hi Raquel, beautiful works you've posted and thanks for telling me about this site ♥♥♥

Thank you so much Jessie... It's a pleasure for me to share my work with creative people. I would love to see some of yours for sure!

Marksmomagain sounds very familiar! (WetCanvas?) That's a great compliment...!
Thank you Sno! - I remember seeing great coloured pencil pieces done by you when I first explored this website. Need to find my way around again (sorry, but I am a nincompoop without a compass. Honest!)
WOW! Those are deep compliments Jo!!! I am very grateful.
Hi Bren, old friend - I am so glad you found us... Maybe you posted it already, but I haven't been active here today, and you HAVE to post your Ficus!
Sincere thanks to all of you...

Sorry Hosta!!! A gremlin must have been hiding your post, not knowing that I appreciate it enormously...
Soon I will post one piece that honours your User Name... :)

Thank you so much ColorEnthusiast for your compliment! You are welcome... I fall asleep happy thinking about your warm reception!

Back