Singulart

...... I don't have a ton of followers like some of my other artist friends. I think you have to spend a LOT of time on the site and comment on a lot of ot people's profiles....

... or spend money for likes. You can get 500 "likes" for $6.99 from https://stormlikes.com. I never heard of them before. But at 2:30 A.M. I got two emails from them - "account created" and "order purchased". I don't know who use my id to open an account or where the likes are going. I have a suspicion but can't imagine why they would do it.

That is weird. Someone is using your email I guess, or they were just fishing for you to really open an account with them.

I would not buy likes or followers. Seems bogus that way. I'd rather them be authentic. I get at least one new follower a day or so. Better than a kick in the eye.

Yes, me too. I can't see the point of buying likes either.When I first joined I had loads of messages asking if I'd like to boost my likes but they've stopped now. Bongo, can't see what anyone would hope to gain, weird

I would never do it either. I think the theory behind it is herd mentality. If people see something that is (apparently) popular, they will click it to see what all the hub-bub is about.

I've figured out who used my email - my guess is they did it as a favor for a friend. Anyway it's nothing to me so I'm just going to let it slide.
Thing too is likes might get people to look at your site, but it's not going to get them to subscribe or buy something. Only the relevancy of your art to their life will do that.

I don't aim to sell on IG, I'm a hopeless curator of my works! Nor do I chase likes. I really use it when I'm chatting to someone about my art. But,I do like playing with tags. My 2 tactics. Post simple tags that focus on the work. Next day is add tags about genre, place ...

Note: I'm a very small IG player. So, this is OT advice. Must building the info base.

My current style:
#abstract #oilpastel #Streetart #preparation #paintings
#BABBA #BAbraveboldartist

#adventures #thisisqueensland #regionalarts #arts #seeart #australian #art #creativity #Queenslandartists #abstractlovers
#bragbundaberg #gragm #flyingartsalliance #new_and_abstract @jenniferpaints #countryconnections #treeoflife

I don't aim to sell on IG, I'm a hopeless curator of my works! Nor do I chase likes. I really use it when I'm chatting to someone about my art. But,I do like playing with tags. My 2 tactics. Post simple tags that focus on the work. Next day is add tags about genre, place ...

Note: I'm a very small IG player. So, this is OT advice. Must building the info base.

My current style:
#abstract #oilpastel #Streetart #preparation #paintings
#BABBA #BAbraveboldartist

#adventures #thisisqueensland #regionalarts #arts #seeart #australian #art #creativity #Queenslandartists #abstractlovers
#bragbundaberg #gragm #flyingartsalliance #new_and_abstract @jenniferpaints #countryconnections #treeoflife
Jennie, what is OT advice?? Please not we are not fond of abbreviations here because people often need so much clarification about what they mean! Please read the About Page!

Back