Shortcut

Iain

2 eyes.
Shortcut.jpg

Interesting image...to make it even easier to get to the mountain, it could be one of those moving sidewalks like at the airport.

Thank you PSA! Yes, I could see one of those airport conveyors transporting us to the summit, with a suitcase full of trunks, mosquito repellent, and high factor fluorescent sunscreen (Our skin goes from blue to red to peeling wallpaper), where we would take a run and jump! flapping futilely. Just like I'm doing nooooooow.

Thank you PSA! Yes, I could see one of those airport conveyors transporting us to the summit, with a suitcase full of trunks, mosquito repellent, and high factor fluorescent sunscreen (Our skin goes from blue to red to peeling wallpaper), where we would take a run and jump! flapping futilely. Just like I'm doing nooooooow.
🙂

I love this image. I saw it on Instagram too and "liked" it with one of them-thar hearts. ;)

Yes, thank you for that. I liked the "One with the snake," because it is, to my mind, a beautiful work. It would be remiss not to say.

Yes! Let's hope the occupants of a passing car would be paying attention. There again, maybe not. They might rubber neck off the edge...😲...That would result in an additional meaning to the term occuPANTS 😁

That's a good photo, perspective wise its spot on. Main character isn't central, path leads eye to the far horizon and subdued colour is perfect.

In Bath, which is near where I live, they're revamping canals and other bygone ways of travel. I very much admire the enthusiasts that maintain steam railways, believing such things are very much a good part of our heritage and worth preserving.

We play you at football on Frisay Iain, best of luck. 😉

Yes, luck. That will be a key component for this side of the border. I usually find myself rooting for the loser, regardless of nationality. Of course, I would say that 😁

Speaking of football, fitbaw, fute-ball, soccer, what-have-you.

Pigsbladderball.jpg

YeOldeFootball.jpg

I was relieved when a daughter was conceived that I wouldn't have to be subjected to any of those stereotypically masculine pursuits like, for istance, attending football practise and Sunday morning football matches.

Trophy.jpg

That expression, with the position of the right-hand, and even the foot poised to kick the ball, says it all.

Back