She voted for Joe

N

Nufocus

59BF5006-A1AB-4747-933A-B9813E2A6982.jpeg

Acrylics on canvas.
The truth is that I chose that title in the hope to draw more views.....😁😁
The truth of the matter is that she has nothing to do with politics. What she has to do with is anyone’s guess.

Cheers!

Btw, something in terms of uploading images has changed here for the worse. Is it me or the site??

I was just going to say that I didn't understand a thing about the meaning. ☺️ However I do like the painting. 👍

Great piece Nufocus! Yes, we are working on the image glitch issue now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The truth is that I chose that title in the hope to draw more views.....😁😁

Like those adding NSFW to their posts.

St. Luke, I have no idea what your NSFW stands for. Could you please expand? Thanks

Me, too! What's NSFW? I wonder if SHE knows what she's about==she looks a bit dazed to me :) .

"When you tag an image or video or sound file as NSFW - Not Safe For Work - you really don't mean "work," you mean "any place where where your co-workers, clients, customers, or innocent bystanders can see or hear what you've got on your computer screen." "

Does she have wings? I can't quite parse the clothing/background but that's OK, she has a sweet face. And I like the painting.

Hey, wings or not, politics (red, blue, whatever) or not..... she’s there. Don’t ask me why. I have no answer.

Back