She & She

N

Nufocus

Acrylics on paper. I made many changes in this one..... An X Ray will be confusing.....😀😁
42450CCE-E248-4076-8101-3D33368B9952.jpeg

Wonderful! I love to look at every one of your brush strokes. Each one fascinates me. Love her hat too. And the quant village in the background. It's a great one. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ What is the size?

One thing for sure, I don't think anyone will ever copy your technique. I think I would recognize your work anywhere I saw it. This is a great one, you evidently went over it just enough times. :giggle: ❤️

I always seem to automatically place your work in a particular geographical location. This time it is Southern Europe. The past few have portrayed the East.

This is a terrific piece ...
Wow, your style, the colours.......

.....not even mentioning the lengths we can go to discussing the subjects.....

I always seem to automatically place your work in a particular geographical location. This time it is Southern Europe. The past few have portrayed the East.
Yep, it’s supposed to be located in SOF....😀
South of France!

One thing for sure, I don't think anyone will ever copy your technique. I think I would recognize your work anywhere I saw it. This is a great one, you evidently went over it just enough times. :giggle: ❤️
OMG Sno!! 🙏🙏🙏

Wonderful! I love to look at every one of your brush strokes. Each one fascinates me. Love her hat too. And the quant village in the background. It's a great one. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ What is the size?
As always, Arty. 🙏🙏🙏

This is a terrific piece ...
Wow, your style, the colours.......

.....not even mentioning the lengths we can go to discussing the subjects.....
Thanks so much Dave. I’m completely open to discussion!.. 👍

Good choice of frame. It looks like reclaimed timber, which I love.

If you were to sell, it would go like hot cakes, I'm sure.

The wood frame goes well and complements the colors of the painting. This makes a very nice piece.

Another great painting. Love the background with the little houses climbing up the hillside.

This has it all, as everyone seems to identify the excellence of the separate elements in turn, such as brushstrokes, composition etc, and to me it is the presence of the personalities and their direct gazes showing pleasant bemusement of the viewer that makes the painting very alive. Yep, a great one.

Good choice of frame. It looks like reclaimed timber, which I love.

If you were to sell, it would go like hot cakes, I'm sure.
Yep, reclaimed it is. It’s rustic and I like it a lot. Btw, I cut the mats by myself.....😉

Back