Screensavers!

stlukesguild

With a group of artists here I'm wondering what everyone is using for their screensavers. I have a number of them:

Bronzino WIP2.jpg

-Bronzino

GustavKlimt.jpg

-Klimt

Mucha.jpg

-Mucha

Utamaro.jpg

-Utamaro

Botticelli-primaverawiki.medium2.jpg

-Botticelli's Primavera

canabig.jpg

-Veronese- Marriage at Cana

Currently, I'm using this screensaver of paintings by Ikenaga Yasunari:

YasunariIkenaga.jpg

2021-03-13.jpg

I haven't been putting on for years
screensaver or animated screen saver, on pc or mobile.
I'm always leaving one of those prepared, PC officers.

on the computer I had up to 10 years ago, I actually had a painting,
a comic book inspired by the film back to the future,
it was done by an artist just like a painting in itself, but in a cartoon style,
but different from the cartoon that existed, it was very beautiful, years ago a video game (and beautiful) came out that perhaps was inspired by that graphics, they also made comics, I don't know if he also participated in something of this, I don't remember the name of the artist but I remember it was before comics and video games

Not a screensaver per se but I use an Chrome extension "Google Arts & Culture" from the Google Play Store. It provides: "Art masterpieces from Google Arts & Culture" each time you open a new browser tab/window.

Sometimes I mish-mash my paintings in Photoshop and use those images to see what they'd look like if I married them together, but I can't find them at the moment. Right now I just have a desert painting of mine, before that I had my dog that died last year, Gemma. The thing with Gemma, even after you bathed her, she still always looked like she came out of a dumpster. That was her charm.

Untitled-1.jpg

muppetgemma2.jpg

Back