Scratchboard works

Actually, it is like pointillism, in that it is quite relaxing. Thank you E.J.H. :giggle:

I use everything I can find that will scratch.

I use X-Acto blades, some tools for ceramics, and old woodblock tools when doing details in the gold leaf. Whatever works. :LOL:

Beautiful! You must have the patience of a monk. I suppose the a very time consuming and labor intensive works.

Now its time for you to explore blackberries! :LOL:

Snoball, thank you for sharing the link to this thread. I so enjoy looking at this series of your beautiful scratchboard artwork! You do such amazing work, and I couldn't begin to pick a favorite. Excellent work on them all! I hope you get a chance to return to scratchboard soon - you've got serious skills!

Snoball, thank you for sharing the link to this thread. I so enjoy looking at this series of your beautiful scratchboard artwork! You do such amazing work, and I couldn't begin to pick a favorite. Excellent work on them all! I hope you get a chance to return to scratchboard soon - you've got serious skills!
Jenna, back atcha! I went to your website and the scratchboard, ink, stippling and all is just special. Super-duper work! ❤️❤️

Back