I t'ot I taw a puddy tat!

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
I have quit fooling around with this now and am giving it its own thread. Scratchboard 8" X 10".
I didn't post it in my other scratchboard thread because it is too far down in the basement. :LOL:

lastkitty.jpg

This thing FLOORS me. You are such a master, sno. Have you ever thought about having a book published of all your works with a biography about you? I know you're too humble, but more of the world needs to know about your talents. You really deserve it. ♥️

Awww thanks, Ayin. No, the world has too many really good artists to be interested in my works. I'll just keep impressing the locals in my tiny town. :giggle: ;)

Oh my goodness this is jaw-dropping! You are so very talented, Sno. Will you consider entering this in one of the big magazine competitions? I’ve seen scratchboard work in some of them and this is up there with the best.

Yes - this finished work is jaw-dropping. Definitely prize-worthy - Donna has a great idea there. ;)

I'd be lucky to get a hand outline. :rolleyes: This kind of work is why they invented Scratch board - exquisite!

Ok Sno, I already knew you are talented. I have seen a lot of your work, a variety. I have seen your wonderful rocks which you don’t really even enjoy doing.
But..
You have outdone yourself here gurrrrrl! You hid this ability under a bushel! It is a wow! Scratchboard suits you down to the ground. Of course you can turn this to any medium but I am digging this. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Ok Sno, I already knew you are talented. I have seen a lot of your work, a variety. I have seen your wonderful rocks which you don’t really even enjoy doing.
But..
You have outdone yourself here gurrrrrl! You hid this ability under a bushel! It is a wow! Scratchboard suits you down to the ground. Of course you can turn this to any medium but I am digging this. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thank you PB!❤️ I put several scratchboards over on Wet Canvas back in the day and have several on here. You just haven't found them. :giggle:

Great work sno... you almost fooled me and I thought it was a reference photo, at first glance. Beautiful!

Back