Scavenger Hunt from Life #86: Oct 1 - Oct 9

Ai - Thank you for sharing the beauty of the Thai temples in both photos and paintings. Not sure if time is as important as intent in defining a “sketch”. Neat job on the motorcycle.

Joan - Like that your vehicle painting could literally be anywhere in the country. Love the sunflowers. Italia! Nice paintings. Enjoy your trip but please share. The photos are great but cannot compete with your painting of Venice

Robin - Cool sign with lots of family history. Nice flowers.

Jo - Excellent ink sketch of the path. Map was a clever substitute. Yummy protein bar. Love the truck sketch!

Pine Cone -Love the trees and the hidden house. Almost looks like the house is being devoured by the trees.

Keep sketching
Fletch

Pine Cone, ((Hugs!)) Sorry for the loss of this special person.

Fletch, will try to share my sketches if I can make them fit in some way.

Here are a few signs.

IMG_3587.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg

And a drink…a Spritz which has been a big summer drink in Venice for a few years.

IMG_0055.jpeg

Joan, so great you are posting even with the difficulties. We are loving the photos and sketches. Fun to go along with you. The view of the canal with the vehicle and clothes drying is amazing. Love the person getting water, the plaza folks and the sculpture over the door/window. Love seeing the walls, signs, plants, clothes and such detailed scenes. I love the spritz and you know I would. I'll drink to that. Wow...

Fletch, the plants are so lovely. Yo captured the flow of the leaves and nice planters.

joe1lt, nice to see you.

Pine Cone, thanks for stopping in. Sorry about your friend. Big hug.

I sketched out in the shade of the garage in the BookFactory sketchbook with a Micron 03
Number 8 trees - Not sure what the dying one is. The other is a juniper or cedar.
Number 9 vehicle - the neighbors across the road
Number 10 trees - I think chinaberry.
Number 11 edibles - rice cakes with quinoa and chia, haven't tried them yet.
csshfl86trees.jpg

csshfl86vehicle.jpg

csshfl86trees3.jpg

csshfl86edible2.jpg

Thanks everyone for your sketching encouragement *grouphug*
and especially for the hugs {{{All}}}

What a difficult time for everyone on our planet this week has been, this year, these last few years..... {{{ENTIRE PLANET}}}

❤️

Joan: gorgeous Venice scene. In the first one, I love that iron work white chair at the bottom. How did you do it? Gel pen. Another piece with grand stairs is so amazing; the hanging cloth line also adds more charms. Beautiful places well captured.

Jo: Lovely ink works, in all trees/plants, vehicles. The tin can is also very nice.

PineCone and all: Hello and hope we all have a decent amount of happy peaceful moments and art moments.

Ai, thank you for the Hunt. Art has a way of healing and gives us peaceful and enjoyable moments.

Ai — Thank you for hosting a beautiful event that gave us an interesting new way to look at what is around us 😃😂🎨

Jo, thanks. I am having an easier time posting this trip than the last trip here. Hope I didn’t jinx it. Nice nature sketches and snack.

Pine Cone, things sure have been hard.

Ai, yes, I used a gel pen for the white chair. These are only 5 x 7 so it is too hard to save such thin lines. Thanks for hosting!

Back