Scavenger Hunt from Life #64: June 27 - July 5

Quoting Joan…”Once you retire you will start to think...how did I get all this done and work too? Time just starts to disappear.”.

Before I retired I would hear lines like that and laugh. But it is a fact. No clue how I ever found time to work and do everything as I don’t work and have it tough trying to find time to do stuff! Lists of things that need doing just keep growing.

Fletch

Fletch you are so right. Sorry I didn't get back. Hope the 4th of July was great for all! We had fun, 3 and 4 year olds take time! Now I remember why I didn't paint much when my kids were small! It was a good Hunt! Thanks,

joe1lt, love your money lines. The cat has lots of motion and descriptive lines.

EP, I really like your rake hose and rocks. Good perspective on the shed! Looks like I would like sitting in your yard. I posted my watercolor in the water media challenge. Gene listened to podcasts and supported the artists. Ha.

Paul, I love your line sketches of the beach and rocks with the touches of shadows. Great work.

See ya next Hunt, I hope. More company today.

Quoting Joan…”Once you retire you will start to think...how did I get all this done and work too? Time just starts to disappear.”.

Before I retired I would hear lines like that and laugh. But it is a fact. No clue how I ever found time to work and do everything as I don’t work and have it tough trying to find time to do stuff! Lists of things that need doing just keep growing.

Fletch
That's what I keep hearing from retired friends! I believe it. Well, next week is my last, so I'll find out soon! Thanks for the hunt!

Back