Scavenger Hunt from Life #56: Feb 03 - Feb 11

Robin, thanks so much. Gene can't drive anymore either. It is so hard to lose your independence. Sigh..... I always wanted a Mustang. Yes, my studio is love/guilt space. Love because it is so nice and welcoming and guilt because I don't use it as much as I should. Always full of other "stuff" that we don't know where to put away. Hugs.

1 airplane
2. Cactus pup figurine
3 laundry room
4. Upside down tiger
CE3A17B0-D8E8-4374-9777-51581983C9CE.jpeg
E38FF71F-09F3-476C-90F6-18FCCD75AF73.jpeg
58553619-E858-47FF-93E6-C7B1269D0CE8.jpeg

Jo - Nice line work on the cactus and table.

Joan- Yum! Neat old barn. Love all the detail in the Fish Market.

Ai - Wonder what a café/cactus shop uses calipers for?

Brian - Great pencil work on the succulent.

Jo - Your really getting good with the watercolors. Hope you do as well with the Christmas cactus.

Robin - Sharon can’t drive either. I know its tough for her to be housebound and dependent. The jet engines look like they are going to roast Hobbes. 😎. My mother had a green thumb with potted plants and usually had a few cacti. None flowerEd that I remember but a few had “pups”. Nicely inked. Super speed drawing of your pantry.

Keep sketching
Joe

Robin, you made me laugh. Love the upside down Tiger. Cool idea on cactus pup. The airplane has nice form and shadow. Cool laundry room. (I need to remember I've never drawn that ??)

Thanks everyone. Joe, my watercolors look better on a good ink sketch. Ha.

Joe1lt, wow on your digi car. Nice substitute!!

Hey, Paul.

Thanks all for playing here, you still have the rest of the day. See ya on the next Hunt.
https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-57-feb-11-19.5152/#post-86380

Joe & Joan : They use the caliper for size up the cactus... so they can put appropriate price based on its size.

Jo: Thanks so much for hosting this hunt.

Joe1 - Nice digital drawing of the car.

Stephanie - Welcome back! Great start with well drawn adorable lamb.

Keep sketching
Joe

Back