Scavenger Hunt from Life#46: Nov 15-23, 2022

Joan: Gorgeous coffee shop sketch. Glad you finally got to meet Jamie. Years ago when I visited my host family in Connecticut, Jamie had reached out for me too but as our schedules are so hectic... I could not ride the train to meet her. I am still her art fan club on our FB.

Joe1: Thanks. Wonderful cracker drawings in both versions. Lovely colors.

Last edited:
Joan - thank you. Great statue - I feel there is a story here ... is that the head of Medusa? Ah yes - this is Perseus with the head of Medusa (Item 6. https://thetourguy.com/travel-blog/usa/new-york-city/met/most-famous-sculptures-at-the-met/) Yay red coffee shop. Yay you finally got to meet Jaime Williams Grossman in person!
Sylwia - Ooh rocks
Ai - oh yes lovely classical Thai dancer!
Joe - great marks on your Pulmeria leaves :) Mmmm lovely photos of your breakfast
Robin - lovely coloured marks behind the orchid and thank you for the shopping recommendation
joe1lt - mmm crackers in a wrapper

Did manage to squeeze this in before the medical visit was concluded! (the drive to the dr is one hour ten minutes)

plastic shrub in waiting room

VIVA POCKET SKETCHBOOK!!!
375DF014-E650-4A85-9005-61C4DF2145EE.jpeg

Yeah- super happy that Joan met up with one founder of new scav hunt home.!

I
ntl- I knew that was crackers straight off....good for you trying with digital adventure! I keep trying to integrate it into practice but always loose track and then forget what I knew...grrrr...

Robin: Voilla, your pocket sketchbook... nice corner at the clinic

All: Thanks for joining this Hunt.

Back