Scavenger Hunt from Life #40: Sep 28 - Oct 6

Ai - enjoy your little vacation! I have two Hero fountain pens coming from Jet Pens soon. Oh boy!

amo, Angela, I love the ink bottle. I haven't had any India ink for years and it reminds me of that.

Last for me,
At the garage door in a camp chair in the shade.
Number 9 car
Number 10 umbrella - a big golf umbrella bought in Canada at least 15 years ago. Was a bargain, it has been used and used and is still in good shape.
Micron 03 and the Blick gray markers - leak through to the other side so no sketch on the back of this paper.

csshfl40car.jpg

Thanks Ai for this Hunt. Have a good trip. See you all on 41....

EP, non-folding money would be an adjustment. I always try to make sure I have sketching materials with me. It helps pass the waiting time and calms me.

Angela, thanks. Cool decorated glass...a treasure. Nice hatching on your ink bottle.

Robin, preppy pens are great and I love that you can fill the barrels. I haven't used mine in a long time and the nibs have dried out. Should work on that. Good job on the pen and the radio. Seems like those are harder and harder to find. Mmm...and order from Jet Pens...how fun!

Joe, good key shapes and cute ladybug.

Ai, thanks! You know me...I will sketch anywhere. Thanks for hosting.

Jo, good sketch of the car. Those big umbrellas come in handy. Nice that the red is in both items.

I had a follow-up visit yesterday with my eye surgeon. This woman and her little boy were in the waiting room.
13 - kid - ink

IMG_0959.jpeg

14 - house - direct watercolor done while a thunderstorm started coming in from across the bay.

IMG_0957.jpeg

Awesome sketches, Jo, and Joan.

Thanks everyone for joining this Hunt.

Reactions: amo
Back