Scavenger Hunt from Life #23 - May 6 - 14

Happy Belated Mothers Day to those who celebrate!

Joan - imagine if there was a zebra striped wood - that would be cool. Mmm veggies :) Fun fortune cookie shop! Funny how there are two handicapped spots out front - some people have great taste :) Great job on the construction site - those are often so confusing and cluttered to draw. But the great thing about being an artist is leaving out some items/debris :) Oooh I always enjoy your plant nursery sketches. Again I couldn't do that - restrain myself to sketch the items instead of racing through the plants :) Mmm construction site in colours! Thank you!

Sue - great coner of the room. Perspective is such a challenge :) I like the colours in your Orkney Folk Festival ad

Ai - ooooh, mmmm, lovely bright colours in that landscape and blossoming tree :) Yay cafe! Yay piano! Yay doughnuts! Thank you!

Angela - oooh trio of art tools :) Yay - look at that groovy tree! Yahoo child art supplies :) Thank you. Yes I get startled often. For a while I rearranged my furniture to have my back to the corner but ... now I'm in this orientation to get more floorspace and fewer obstacles to stumble into (guess how I know ...)

Robin - love the green ink corner of room with that funky step/staircase plant stand :) You must have a quiet place to sleep to hear the lamp click as the first thing you hear in the morning.

Terri - such a tidy room! Hey I think I've had a key like your desk key :)

Jo - Yahoo the red shed and maybe that's a wheelbarrow stored tipped up? Love the corner of your artwork. Thank you Hey the shower/tub corner (view when

joe1lt - fun comic page

Thanks Terri and all.

Robin: Cool headboard, leg. Super on the magazine. Thanks for hosting this Hunt.

On to the next. !!!

Jo, I like your digital sketches! I was surrounded by lilacs today at the botanical gardens.

Robin, I love the details on your headboard! You sleep in style. Thanks for hosting.

Angela, how great to have a windmill...that is functional or not functional...either is fine with me.

EP, thanks. I raced thru the plants after sketching them.

Back