Scavenger Hunt from Life #1 Nov 10 - Nov 18

Thanks for all the nice comments.
I have to shamefully admit I did not find the time to comment on all the great work that has been posted here, I was a bit late to the party...I had actually planned to react to the works posted I after I started but this thing is moving so fast! I love the variety of all those little "slices of life".
Though I just managed one this round, I intend to keep participating. Unlike a challenge like inktober these kind of prompts, working directly from life was something I intended to concentrate on at the moment anyway, and this is a nice encouragement.

ams - Another great set of sketches - particularly like the look you got from the NuPastels on the onion, beautiful colour!

Mary - Clever sketch of the undersink view, and fab work on your elephant lamp - I'm really loving seeing your creative digital work, inspiring stuff!

Ai - Lovely, quick lines on your train sketches, I like the smeary lines on the hurrying passengers - that's a fun effect (even if it was unintended!).

Joe1 - Beautiful job on your sea shell sketch - those lines have so much energy and movement! Really great drawing.

Joan - Brilliant figures, and the style of the digital one is fab! Loving seeing your Artrage experiments.

Jo - Great sketch of your sink - I like how you captured the chaos of all the assorted bottles and sprays underneath. Thanks again for hosting hunt#1.

E.J.H. (& anyone else finding the thread a bit fast) - Please don't feel like you have to find time to comment on everything. Everyone's really welcome to share their sketches here & participate in whatever way works for them. It's been great fun to have so many people joining in this week!

Thanks for the comments!

Anne, I lost my stylus...two actually. lol It is hard to sketch on something that small with your finger. My finger and hand block the whole screen...and my iPhone is the small one.

Mary, I love the elephant lamp!!

Jo, nice under the sink.

Why are the images I post upside down?...they are right side up on my photo gallery

This shouldn't be. I don't know why they would post upside down. :( What kind of gallery are you posting them from? Can you post them from your computer?

EJH: Don't let the commenting part limit your free sketching spirit... Just have fun and share your sketches here.

Mary: Wonderful lamp... did you have a stylus to do sketching on iphone. Yes, pls. come check out Thailand.

Joan: Nice people sketching with chair, the blue person at Nissan service...was that a doctor pass out while waiting ? Cool digi.

Jo: You are very welcome. Nice under the sink sketch.
No stylus Ai. I got to used to my finger so now a stylus feels weird 😊. Are you in north or south Thailand?

No stylus Ai. I got to used to my finger so now a stylus feels weird 😊. Are you in north or south Thailand?
LOL, central Thailand... have a home in the city of Bangkok, orchard suburb and a cabin in the west mountain of Thailand. Have you been here before ?

Jo: Thanks so much for hosting the First Hunt at CS.... It is so fun and lively.

Back