Scavenger Hunt #17 March 18 - March 27

Jo, thanks! You have a nice variety of items. Love that antique popcorn maker...I think I can smell the popcorn thru the computer. Nice colorful cactus flower.

Anne, thank you. Nice weaving on that basket and texture on the fence!! Lovely shading on the folding wallet and the makeup case with the zipper. I am sure you will be happy to get your computer back soon.

WP, love your page of sketches. I'm focusing on that umbrella and the beach chair...I think it is calling me.

Robin, great sketches. That heavy chair with the blanket looks like such a comfortable place to sit!

11 - makes me happy - watercolors
View attachment 20189

12 - relaxes me - watercolors
View attachment 20190
Nice ones Joan. I can see you enjoy the watercolors.

Thanks everyone.

Anne, love your wallet. I ordered a new one and they sent a clutch purse. Lovely shading on yours.

Joan, we know what you love and I see a flag that I love. Ha. Very good beach scenes.

I did one sketch at PT. In a small 5.5 x 8.5 Canson Mix Media book with a Sharpie fine line marker/pen.
Number 10 - contains water.

View attachment 20192
Nice bottle of water Jo. Glad you are finding things to sketch while you wait at PT.

I am feeling better now .... whew...
#3 use for exercise -- a dumbell and an elastic chord
#4 with button -- my a/c remote
#5 flower
#6 light in weight -- my hair scrubchy with a bead shaped like Micky mouse and a fish earing
#7 with folds -- the shirt

h17_exercise.jpg

h17_flowers.jpg

h17_withButton.jpg

h17_lightWeight.jpg

h17_fold.jpg

Ai, glad you are feeling better. Nice sketches. I like your choice for button. My mind was so set on clothing button I never thought of this other kind of button. Funny how the mind works.

RobinSusan, I like your smooth and rough.

Sorry I haven't done much here lately. No good reason just have my hands in too many things.

Jo, thanks. Good job on the bottle of water.

Anne, thanks. Watercolors are my "thing."

Ai, glad to hear you are feeling better. Great sketches...earrings, clothes, scrunchies, exercise equipment, and that lovely flower.

Robin, the fuzzy beard made me smile. Like the sketch with the shadows too. Will go over and get your new list.

Back