Queen of Hearts

What an amazing work of art! It's beautiful from every angle. Wow!

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. A pleasure to look at. :)

Just found this - stunning, as usual. Horses are know for being difficult, but you make this look easy!
Oh, thank you very much, Joy! I'm glad you like this. I think I was drawing horses before any other subject...the love of the magnificent animal has spilled over into my sculptures. The possibilities of embellishments with their manes are limitless! Thanks again!

What an amazing work of art! It's beautiful from every angle. Wow!

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. A pleasure to look at. :)
Thank you so much, Terri! Your kind comments brightened my morning. I'm so happy you like this sculpture! I have many more to post. :)

I am imagining you late, after the cows are milked, the chickens and pigs fed, in a parking lot somewhere reaching down for "something I found discarded on the pavement in a parking lot" then standing erect with a big smile! :giggle: :giggle: ..LOL!
Jen, she's beautiful!

I am imagining you late, after the cows are milked, the chickens and pigs fed, in a parking lot somewhere reaching down for "something I found discarded on the pavement in a parking lot" then standing erect with a big smile! :giggle: :giggle: ..LOL!
Jen, she's beautiful!
:ROFLMAO: Your comment just has me giggling over here! You've painted such a picture with this and it makes me laugh. Thank you! :)

You know Queen of Hearts is one of my favorites of your sculptures. You are sooooo talented in every medium. You are the Queen of Hearts!

Hi Jenna, absolutely love your wire sculpture work and this is one of my favourites!

Wow Jenna, I'm glad to see your exceptional contributions here... love the Horse, as always is elegant, well postured and beautiful. You always manage to make so wonderful images of your art... again, it warms my heart to see your art...:)

Back