Online class ptoject

jmfletch

Project for online course using pastel pencils. 9x12 inc Mi-Teintes paper using a mix of FC and CarbOthello pencils.
C9042A3F-3C3A-4F3D-82BF-EE3E7C7E93BA.jpeg

C&C welcome
Joe

What class are you taking; if you don't mind. Simply curious because this and some of your other works from the shop are reall outstanding.

Excellent! Looks like a fun medium, got some to play with recently, thanks for the inspiration!

it's gorgeous, I think it's worth framing, I wish I could do something just as good

What class are you taking; if you don't mind. Simply curious because this and some of your other works from the shop are reall outstanding.
Enyar - The class is on Drawawesome.com and Artkula.com is where you post and interact. It is basically a year long course tha covers graphite, charcoal, ink, pastel, iNo and watercolor, and color pencil. Than it goes into mixed media and subjects landscapes, animals, figures, etc. You get one new lesson per week including occasional rest weeks.

Ntl, Sylwia, jo, Tim and Joe1. Thank you so much for the support. Appreciate you taking the time to comment and encourage.

Back