New to CreativeSpark

Corne_Akkers

Hello, I'm new to CreativeSpark and would like to introduce myself. I'm Corné Akkers, 53 years old, dutch and into art for whole my life. I'm equally fond of the human figure and nature (landscapes and cityscapes). Anyway, just an example of what I'm doing in graphite (recent one):

a-non-ai-driven-neo-deco-celebrity-nude-09-03-23-(2023)-(549-x-778).jpg

A Non AI-Driven Neo Deco Celebrity Nude – 09-03-23​

Graphite pencil (Faber Castell Pitt Graphite Matt pencil 14B) drawing Talens Bristol paper (21 x 29.7 x 0.1 cm)

Artist: Corné Akkers

Link to the art work on my website (complete story behind the drawing): https://corneakkers.com/2023/03/10/a-non-ai-driven-neo-deco-celebrity-nude-09-03-23/

See you around and hope to speak to you soon.

Welcome to Creative Spark, Corné! So happy you decided to join us. Your "non-AI" disclaimer title made me laugh, as we've had a running discussion on this issue lately. ;) Please, settle in, look around and join in!

I'm very interested in seeing more of your work - this is an excellent graphite drawing. Keep posting and have fun!

Hello Corné, and a warm welcome to Creative Spark. Please make yourself at home. 👋

I love your drawing! You have a wonderful style. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. 🙂

Welcome, Corné! What a beautiful human-made drawing! I was unaware of the existence of a 14B pencil, so you have pleased my eye and taught me something with this drawing :)

Outstanding rendering and very creative. Just enough shapes for a sleek, contemporary look. Uitstekend!

Welcome, coincidentally I´m dutch too, and 53 years old:D
I do live in Iceland nowadays though.
Lovely drawing!

Welcome. Love the drawing. Looking forward to seeing more. My dad was called "Dutch", does that count? :cool:

Welcome to Creative Spark, Corné! So happy you decided to join us. Your "non-AI" disclaimer title made me laugh, as we've had a running discussion on this issue lately. ;) Please, settle in, look around and join in!

I'm very interested in seeing more of your work - this is an excellent graphite drawing. Keep posting and have fun!
Thanks Terri, That's a good thing then. Will post more now :)

Welcome, coincidentally I´m dutch too, and 53 years old:D
I do live in Iceland nowadays though.
Lovely drawing!
Hello, great to meet elderly dutchies of my age. Iceland, the land of Skyr and dried Shark jerky :) Doing fine there?

Back