Audrey Hepburn – 27-07-23

Corne_Akkers

audrey-hepburn-27-07-23-(2023)-(581-x-778).jpg

Graphite pencil (Faber Castell Pitt Graphite Matt pencil 14B) drawing on Fabriano Ingres paper (21 x 29.7 x 0.1 cm)

Artist: Corné Akkers

Click here to see this art work on my website and read the full story: https://corneakkers.com/2023/07/27/sans-titre-27-07-23-audrey-hepburn/

I like this, I keep looking at it, an interesting technique. I've also tried a portrait sketch of her from a publicity photo. She's one of my favorite actresses solely on her comic performance as Eliza Doolitttle in My Fair Lady, the only musical I can watch.

Beautiful work. Excellent rendering and likeness. She is such a beauty, isn't she? ♥️

What do you think of the skills of the other members here? ;)

I like this, I keep looking at it, an interesting technique. I've also tried a portrait sketch of her from a publicity photo. She's one of my favorite actresses solely on her comic performance as Eliza Doolitttle in My Fair Lady, the only musical I can watch.
Thanks and I concur. Other musical stars like Julie Andrews affect my tooth enamel.

This is my favorite of yours…so far. Just elegant, and interestingly done. And it happens to make me think of our dear old Musket…who adored her and would have probably had a thing or two to say. (I think he was before your time here Corne, so you don’t even know what I’m babbling about and if so…never mind and carry on.)

This is my favorite of yours…so far. Just elegant, and interestingly done. And it happens to make me think of our dear old Musket…who adored her and would have probably had a thing or two to say. (I think he was before your time here Corne, so you don’t even know what I’m babbling about and if so…never mind and carry on.)
That's interesting. Musket was a member I understand. Also a draftsman?

Back