New member who is at home with OPs

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
Have been busy for past 12 months, and not completed many OPs, this work was a significant step in my very slow art journey. Am working on a few now, will post as I get to more finished stage. All abstract - please let me know if they should be posted elsewhere :)

Attachments

• IMG_20211229_072407_359.jpg
    IMG_20211229_072407_359.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 122
I really like the beautiful colours. I don’t get on with oil pastels and admire people who do.

Hi Jennie! You can post these however you wish. If your work is all OP's then this forum is fine - or, if you did a landscape or an abstract you could post in those forums, as well - regardless of the medium. Your choice.

This one's beautiful! Love those colors. :)

This is fantastic. I had to look as I am Jo and my daughter is Jennie. Ha. I don't do oil pastels but you do them super fine!

Thanks. I do enjoy the way I can manipulate them. I'm almost over having guk under my nails. Another 10 years should do it.

This is fantastic. I had to look as I am Jo and my daughter is Jennie. Ha. I don't do oil pastels but you do them super fine!
Many thanks. 'Super fine' - I'll be using that! And. Can never be too many Jennie's!

Back