Mountains and Lake

Schuee

I drew this with ink, added watercolour, wasn’t satisfied withnit it so added pastel, which I then wiped off with wet cotton wool.

I hope you like seeing it.

B3C65942-CBFE-45E6-89B5-43D60FD56C48.jpeg

Yes, good color on this. It sounds like it went through the ringer, but it still looks effortless. Well done.

This is beautiful! I love your outlines on everything. This has a Japanese flavor to it. Love that palette, too.

Sounds like you had to beat it into submission, Schuee - but you got there. :LOL: Great work!

Thank you very much, Terri. I am pleased you like it, even after the “beating” it took. I am a great fan of Japanese art and am pleased you could see that in it.

By the way, I am not being allowed to post replies on the first attempt. I’m being informed there
is a security problem and to go back and try again!

Last edited:
By the way, I am not being allowed to post replies on the first attempt. I’m being informed there
is a security problem and to go back and try again!
Hmm. That's not right. Obviously, it eventually lets you post so I don't think your permissions are messed up.

You may want to try the usual things: make sure you log out of the forum completely, and try another browser. Also, clear the cache on your end. Sometimes the little things can cause problems.

If you do these things and still get the error message, shoot Arty a PM. In the meantime, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Thank you very much, Terri. It’s not a big problem. I copy the text and paste it on the second attempt. I’ll do what you suggest and see if it continues.

Ink, watercolor and pastel turned out to be a very good combination, Penny! I like the stained glass effect you got and hope to see more like this.

Thank you very much, Donna. It does resemble stained glass, doesn’t it!

Back