Mostar old bridge #2

MurrayG

The old bridge from the downstream side. On sanded card, 3.5 X 5.5 inches Rembrandt's. Struggled more with this, more complicated walls etc and the light was changing so much. Anyway, a nice quiet painting session.
IMG_4399.jpg

I don’t see any evidence of a struggle - it’s so beautiful! I especially like the bridge’s reflection in the gorgeous green water.

Murray, 👏 The city is nicely settling around the bridge in your painting. Beautiful work! Now you have two very special pieces of this bridge.

Hi Donna, grapes, Ayin, Bart. Thanks so much for the great comments, heaps of encouragement. Bart, I agree, at real size, it works, when expanded, I get distracted by the texture, maybe I should accept that though.

Murray, 👏 The city is nicely settling around the bridge in your painting. Beautiful work! Now you have two very special pieces of this bridge.
Thanks grapes. In real life the scale is so massive, thanks for the comment on scale and setting

Very nice, Murray. I thought I had commented on this but that's what I get for thinking. ;) ❤️

Back