Monty Python

Well, they gave us the sewer system. And candles. Fork handles. Oh no, that wasn't them.

Last edited:
Mod.....please delete this thread.....
Are you feeling a bit down lately? I know, none of my business, but I see you made this comment in several of the (quite fun) topics you started.
Got me wondering a bit. Hope you are doing well.

Are you feeling a bit down lately? I know, none of my business, but I see you made this comment in several of the (quite fun) topics you started.
Got me wondering a bit. Hope you are doing well.
Thanks, yeah....I sometimes have just one glass of Chateau Margaux too many and start tepid threads.
The next day I cringe at how lame they are.

Oh....you'll probably like my art then.......
I am a man with history of Silly Works.....

You mean, Silly WALKS. Not WORKS. Jeez. You have a history of Silly Walks.

Of course!
HoleForceLines.gif

What have you got?
Waitress: There's egg and bacon, egg sausage and bacon and spam, egg bacon and spam, egg bacon sausage and spam, bacon sausage and spam, bacon sausage and spam, spam egg spam bacon and spam, spam spam bacon and spam, tomato and spam!

Narrator: (John Cleese) Once upon a time, long, long ago, there lived in a valley far, far away in the mountains, the most contented kingdom the world had ever known. It was called 'Happy Valley', and it was ruled over by a wise old king called Otto. And all his subjects flourished and were happy, and there were no discontents or grumblers, because wise King Otto had had them all put to death along with the trade union leaders many years before

Sgt: Tonight I shall be showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone armed with a piece of fresh fruit.

We've done fruit for the last nine weeks, we done passion fruit, oranges, apples, grapefruit
(Whole and segments) pomegranates, greengages, grapes, lemons, plums, mangoes in syrup....

Sgt: How about cherries?
We did them
Sgt: Red and Black?
Yes

Sgt: All right then......Bananas. We haven't done them, have we?

Peeling a ripe banana can be lethal.

Apparently, Terry Gilliam would get ideas while taking a shortcut to work through the National Gallery!

Monty-Python-foot-767x421.jpg

Back