Make Artists Ugly Again!

Yes I have really noticed the beautiful young ladies who are selling their art on Instagram. Gorgeous, in revealing yoga pants, model hair and make up and posing so you are focusing on their beauty more than the art. It is quite something. I am past that stage and think hmmm, hard to compete. Yes they do get a lot of traffic and sales. But I guess you use every advantage you have and young ones really understand or take to selling an appearance, making a brand built on what you project.

Guys do it too. It's just youth. Being "cool" and looking awesome, or sexy, or having an awesome space. Setting up the camera in such a way to make it look like your whole life oozes cool. Big art, cool studio, great body...I don't think it matters. Everyone is trying to appeal to someone or something. And youth makes all that very easy.

Sure does. I remember when it all came easy! Lol Well if their sex appeal is selling their art i am a bit leary to their buyers. But whatever. You use what you have I guess. I was too shy at the time myself..

Yoga pants and me? Well let’s just say it ain’t what it use to be. Long term high steroids have not been kind! Lol I don’t think I have enough “attitude” to pull it off without giving a da*n either.😜☺️
But then…They may not pay for my art. But they may pay me to put on some sweat pants…,,hmmm.🧐New business angle.

I must say, I fall prey to the eye candy "art instruction" on YT. I think they are painting or something. I'm sure women are watching the handsome men so it goes both ways. Let's face it, given a choice we go for the good looking.

The funny thing is that the best instruction by far I have seen on YT has been from an "elderly" woman. Diane Mize. I'm always proud of myself when I do so. I know that I'm actually wanting to learn, she's a great instructor and she knows her stuff. She's really a beaut. :)

I fall prey to the eye candy "art instruction" on YT
Most of them arnt art instructors as they seems to be or describe themselves. they all doing this for commercial proposed. there are few that shares their secrets. and even those who supposed to give you the full version with the full instruction when you buying it, arnt doing so. in a place full with shit, the best dealing will be shit.

Young girl at a crossing with a low cut top and a high cut skirt. Cars stop on a dime to let her cross. An old lady, not so much.
I'd stop & let the old lady cross 👍
I'd even get out & help her cross the street if she needed help .... that's the kind of guy I am

I'd stop & let the old lady cross 👍
I'd even get out & help her cross the street if she needed help .... that's the kind of guy I am
If you tried to help the girl, you'd probably get arrested. ;)

Back