Lone Wolf

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
This was just painted for fun. There are 7 hidden wolves in the painting.
lonewolf.jpg

This painting has such warm atmosphere in it (despite the snow and winter) that it feels like the viewer is in the scene with the wolf. You have amazing ability to set wild animal to the scene by painting the total scene a very special way: there's something in this picture where warm and cold meets curious way. What size is the original painting? The picture itself here shows so small that I can't find the other wolves but interesting that they are there ..

I think the painting is 24"X30". If you are viewing it on a phone then I'm sure it is small enough to make finding the other 7 wolves difficult. If you can enlarge the wolf itself, you may see some of them. :) And thanks! :giggle:

I can only find one in his leg, but I am not looking for them. I am just looking at how beautiful that painting is for now. I can come back and look around for the puzzle of other lions. That reminds me of Doolittle (who lives on the other side of the hill from me in a whacko house), and I really love her work as well, but it's hard to find her little hidden treasure too. I just like them for what they are, like yours. ❤

Oh I LOVE Bev's work!! I have two of her books and I love to just take them out and look over the paintings. 🥰😘😍

If you are viewing it on a phone then I'm sure it is small enough to make finding the other 7 wolves difficult. If you can enlarge the wolf itself, you may see some of them. :) And thanks! :giggle:
:p:p .. after enlarging I found 5 of them. Clever!! This is a very neat painting indeed!:cool: Will keep looking for two more ..

So beautiful,
you feel like stroking it (but maybe you would get angry better than not, in any case it's a very nice painting).

I only find 5 wolves and those are beautiful too.

strong . your art is wonderful in every media and genre

I see I never did show where the other two wolves were in this painting so here ya go.

lonewolf2.jpg

Ah! It took me a moment. Clever!
The gaze on your wolf does what other predators can do. They can destroy you with an absolute attention. Have you ever painted drawn the Mountain lion/cougar/puma? Btw! It is a beautiful, warm portrait. Maybe your spirit animal, sno?

Mmm....I think this one will do! 😄 Wow!

I don't know how you managed to get them to sit still for you. Another gift, I guess. Excellent.

Thank you 😉

Back