Smaller Work May/24

Thak you Donna ... I just finished the 5 x 7 lot of 4 and I don't like things that small so I will go do the math on what I can cut to fit a standard frame size without losing a lot of the sheet.

Thankyou Ayin .. hopefully I can hold on to some of that magic.

Thanks Sno .... got lucky.
Phooey! You didn't get lucky, your talent is showing like a slipping bra strap. ;)

That fruit is exceptional! Loving these. ❤️

dumpbowl.jpg
glassflowers.jpg

pigon.jpg

bowl.jpg

Smaller viewing distance look.
gggggggggggggggg.jpg

This is the last of these 5 x 7 size .. I don't like them as i find them too small to enjoy the color splashes. They were fun, crude drawing on the elipse of the bowl, and all. Anyway .. I will, when I go smaller, use the 8 x 10 and 6 x 8 format as that gets two paintings out of a sheet. All from my reference except the bird which came from Brianvds .. thank you Brian. Thanks for looking and thank you to those who pinned but didn't comment.

Those are really nice, Wayne! The juicy strokes of paint add a little extra interest to each one. I can see how 5x7’s must seem too small to your style of painting and I’ll bet you’ll be happier with even slightly larger sizes.

Thank you Sno. Looks like I will need to buy some new fruit .. if I paint too many I'll end up eating healthy.

Thank you Wayne for the credit, I'm really humbled - but I don't deserve it at all... Great staff! Yes, sometimes it needs a little time to adjust composition or idea on smaller work but it can really help in a long run with quick decision making and practice execution of idea. Talk to you soon!

Back