Little bird collage

Terri

Supporting Member
From my mini art journal. I was watching a robin out my kitchen window, tearing some berries off a little tree. I had fun just with the pencil sketch, then kept messing with it until I realized I had traced the thing to cut patterns for wing/head sections - and gone kinda nutty. :ROFLMAO:

art journal 7.jpg

art journal 10.jpg

It's roughly 5x5" to fit the little journal. It may turn into a real collage, with more detail and a painted background someday. Right now, I have to get away from him and turn the damn page. :LOL:

You should go nutty more often, Terri! This is really cool and if there's another one like this in the works all the better. I like the penguin on the previous page too!

From my mini art journal. I was watching a robin out my kitchen window, tearing some berries off a little tree. I had fun just with the pencil sketch, then kept messing with it until I realized I had traced the thing to cut patterns for wing/head sections - and gone kinda nutty. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35794

View attachment 35795

It's roughly 5x5" to fit the little journal. It may turn into a real collage, with more detail and a painted background someday. Right now, I have to get away from him and turn the damn page. :LOL:
Still smiling. Collage is one thing I can't get my head around. Love this. So good.

Donna, Jo, Jennie - many thanks to you all! ❤️

@Donna T : that penguin is a copy of a Picasso line drawing. They're fun. :)

Terri, you are so great at your collage technique. You have a real feel for it, me thinks! It's a language where you're voice comes through in a unique way I haven't seen. I love this bird and the little berry tree branches and such. I loved the drawing of how you got there, too. It's so cool that it came from real life. I hope you do more in this style. I LOVE it! ♥️

Kay, Sno, Joe - thank you all so much! I'm finding it to be a lot of fun. I appreciate all the encouragement! ❤️

Back