last things and other things.

I wish I had helpful words for you Joe. I just wish you wouldn't feel ashamed or have regrets, but I also know it's normal to feel these feelings. I feel these things too and often get stuck in time about them, but I also know I have to move through life because I can't change the past. I can only try to make a better future. We can only do the best we can, and that is always good enough, and most of the time, it's great. ♥️

Donna T, thank you very much for the beautiful words about my drawings, glad you like them. Thank you very much for your understanding and kind, encouraging words.Ayin, thank you so much for your kind words and positive example.

This last group of drawings are great, Joe. You have a good command of digital. I can't sketch that well in digital at all. Keep up the good work. ❤️

2024-06-21 12-00 7-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg

hi. daws from 1 june al 23/06
If you're interested, I tried to use https://glaze.cs.uchicago.edu/faq.html

program against AIs who use everything we publish without consent
, my video card however is 1650 gt which is the card that has a bug, so I don't know if it worked, I decided to try anyway. my computer takes a little time but with most it should be fast, also There is a web application that can be done even without programs.

2024-06-21 12-00 1-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-06-21 12-00 3-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-06-21 12-00 4-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-06-21 12-00 5-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-06-21 12-00-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-06-21 12-00 7-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2-nightshade-intensity-DEFAULT-V1.jpeg

Ayin,thanks very much., draws digital, in free hand , image tried to use https://glaze.cs.uchicago.edu/faq.html

unfortunately my video card is gt 1650 so I think the program is slow because this card is incompatible and therefore does not use the video card and instead of a few seconds or a minute it puts 20 minutes per image, so both programs at least 40 minutes.
who knows if my previous video card was compatible even though it was 7 years old, during Covid the video card broke and 2 years ago I bought one but it's not good as the prices remained very high and few models.
I don't know whether to use the programs or publish them normally.
I was hoping it would take a couple of minutes for the images, as it is cumbersome to store them, but there is also an online version of the program, once you have obtained the password for the site then you receive them online and it doesn't matter if you have a good computer but any computer or mobile phone or tablet .
2024-06-27 14-47-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2-nightshade-intensity-DEFAULT-V1.jpeg
2024-07-03 12-42-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2-nightshade-intensity-DEFAULT-V1.jpeg
cs-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2-nightshade-intensity-DEFAULT-V1.jpeg
2024-07-06 18-15 1-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg
2024-07-06 18-15-protected-intensity-DEFAULT-V2.jpeg

Really enjoyed all your drawings. You should be very proud of yourself and your progress! You’ve got a very good eye. As well, you have wonderful lines. Like others have mentioned you have a lot of life in your drawings. Not everyone has that. I can see that you have a strong sense of the gesture. Gestural drawing is what they try to teach us in art school. You would be marvellous in a life drawing class with nudes models. Basically within a few lines, you capture the energy of the pose.

thanks Hermes,
Donna T, thanks for the kind words, glad you like them,
PaintBoss, thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words, I'm glad you liked the drawings. I appreciate it very much, thank you.
I never tried to draw figures from life, gestures, years ago, the first drawings I practiced when I started drawing again, for 3 or 4 years, at the beginning were attempts at figures from photos, sometimes using references from the youtube channel
CroquisCafe, then they had to obscure the poses, they continued on their site which then had to become paid, and then I started to change subjects and therefore draw animals or faces, I almost no longer tried the figures because I lost the habit above all when I stopped following and posting on the forum of the figures on wetcavans which in those years I had started to follow and try to study, but after the change of ownership after about a year it was no longer active.

Back