Lace, pearls and roses.

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
Can't remember if I've posted this one. If I did, just look at it again and continue on....
fbmem.jpg

Wow! With those folds and shadows, perspective, etc, it must be easier to make the lace than paint it! Astonishing sno.

Wow! The light and shadow in that lace is outstanding. You really made it extra special with the dark contrast with this. Very painstaking, I can see. It's perfection. I've not seen it before. Amazing!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ⚡

Wow! With those folds and shadows, perspective, etc, it must be easier to make the lace than paint it! Astonishing sno.
Thank you Iain, for a very flattering comment. :giggle:
Your work never ceases to amaze me....
Thanks PSA, for a very kind comment. :giggle:
Wow! The light and shadow in that lace is outstanding. You really made it extra special with the dark contrast with this. Very painstaking, I can see. It's perfection. I've not seen it before. Amazing!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ⚡
Thanks so much Arty, ya'all are just good for a girl's (old lady's) ego. 💞:love:

The consolation with age (I just hit the half century) you can't die young, You have accrued experiences, the years, and those cannot be taken from you. They can still take your life of course 😆 but let's not quibble over mere technicalities.

it's a wonderful work of art, thank you very much for posting it, really, admire such beautiful works, makes a day so much more beautiful, thank you

I've been getting grey this year, which is a little weird to go through. My dad never got grey and I think I take after him because it's not very much, but maybe it's too soon to tell. My mother got fully grey by the time she was my age. She died her hair, but when her roots came in, it was all silver. I remember thinking she was too young for that, but they say stress will do that. She was still in her late 40s. I just recently died part of my hair (the front) purple, and it already growing out into a pinkish color.

I don't know why I am yammering on about hair. I blame sno's emoji.

Don't look like that, sno! I was trying to make us feel better by putting a positive slant on it. Back to the drawing board.
Well I see I'm going to have to send you a dictionary. 😁
I've been getting grey this year, which is a little weird to go through. My dad never got grey and I think I take after him because it's not very much, but maybe it's too soon to tell. My mother got fully grey by the time she was my age. She died her hair, but when her roots came in, it was all silver. I remember thinking she was too young for that, but they say stress will do that. She was still in her late 40s. I just recently died part of my hair (the front) purple, and it already growing out into a pinkish color.

I don't know why I am yammering on about hair. I blame sno's emoji.
Arty, I started graying at 18, dyed it for a while and then went to frosting and finally just let it go. It is completely white now. :giggle:

Back