Juggling.

Dave Woody

206FA9E1-9304-433D-AFF5-09EED8F8449F.jpeg

Really like the looseness of this, the expressionism, and the gestures. You can still see the scene of course, but I like the abstractness of it. I like that it's both. Well done! :)

Very original. I really like it. I love the blue-green of the building with its luminosity. It reminds me of a Paul Klee wash. I could see your work in book form, maybe with a bit of background text to each piece. It would be a delight turning each page.

Very original. I really like it. I love the blue-green of the building with its luminosity. It reminds me of a Paul Klee wash. I could see your work in book form, maybe with a bit of background text to each piece. It would be a delight turning each page.
Wow, a book of my work, that is something for me to consider, thank you.
When I post stuff, I wrangle whether to include a desciption of them, mostly I decide not to.
Do you think they should be explained?

I guess you should decide piece by piece, but I don't think so. I didn't get the inference in juggling (finances), but I enjoyed it on a purely visual basis.
Thank you for your comments and insight.
I am very interested in the Book idea and got my tentacles out. I have started a little
document detailing for myself how I started and stuff, thank you for the inspiration.

You're welcome. I don't know anything about the cost and practicalities of book or chapbook publishing. Artyczar does. Maybe check out the related forum here.

Thank you for your comments and insight.
I am very interested in the Book idea and got my tentacles out. I have started a little
document detailing for myself how I started and stuff, thank you for the inspiration.
to bad you didn't take proper photos

The absence of bodies makes them fit right in with the season, but the lady with a credit card while the man juggles tells a tale. Well done. (y)

Dave, there’s something about the simplicity, humor and the way your brushes move so freely over the (very cheap 😁) canvas that I like a lot.
Cheers!

Back