Is Anyone Else Watching the News about the Titan?

Cyclops 2 was a different one. Titan is the one that imploded. Cyclops 2 never went to the depth Titan was taken to. Titan was taken to the Titanic several times but Cyclops only went to a much less deep level, never to the Titanic, and was used for other purposes.

I have a co-worker (teacher) who also has a degree in nautical archeology and regularly makes dives to old shipwrecks around Florida and the islands. When bringing up the issue of the Titian, he stated that it was obvious that there were many questionable issues concerning the sub and those behind the dive, and that no one who with any real knowledge of deep-sea diving would never have gotten into that ship.

I have a co-worker (teacher) who also has a degree in nautical archeology and regularly makes dives to old shipwrecks around Florida and the islands. When bringing up the issue of the Titian, he stated that it was obvious that there were many questionable issues concerning the sub and those behind the dive, and that no one who with any real knowledge of deep-sea diving would never have gotten into that ship.

I also got a distinct impression of a Darwin award, though of course tragic for the clients who trusted the company.

Back