Is a site like https://www.glartent.com legit?

Bartc

I got what is obviously a solicitation by email from this site saying I can claim a listing for my art for free. I'm always suspicious of such offers - that "free lunch" never quite ends up as you expect!

Anyone have any experience with this site to share? Is this a legitimate site or a vanity press type come-on?

I did a search on google and found a few on facebook with major complaints about no correspondence except they were were sending their information to a bot. Seems the site owners find fages and approach them. All from what I read by googling your question.

I tend to share your suspicion with so-called "free offers" like this. There's a catch, they're just choosing to hook you first before letting you in on it. ;)

I did a search on google and found a few on facebook with major complaints about no correspondence except they were were sending their information to a bot. Seems the site owners find fages and approach them. All from what I read by googling your question.
Your Google query got more than mine, so thank you. I must not have asked the question the way you did. Too good to be true is always true!

when I actually go to the site you poste, it just list entertainment places close to me.

when I actually go to the site you poste, it just list entertainment places close to me.
Yeah, it's a bunch of crap. They cadge material for various business types from the web, then post it and tell you to claim it. I should have remembered this kind of scam from a decade ago.

Back