Im new here!

Suzala

Thank you for welcoming me into this group! I am just outside NYC, a designer by trade and a fine artist in my heart. Most often, i am doing watercolors. My work is @suzalele if interested. Looking for a little peer pressure of other artists producing work to get my rear in gear again!

I hope you will find this stimulating place. I would like to know more about the kind of design work you do, since many of my heroes are designers.

Welcome to Creative Spark, Suzala! Happy to have you joining us. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome Suzala!!!
I am also looking for pressure and can certainly use your words. I am giggling inside...
I belong to an old generation, and would like to know how to get to "@suzalele". :rolleyes:

I hope you will find this stimulating place. I would like to know more about the kind of design work you do, since many of my heroes are designers.
Hi, specialize in logo and branding work, but have done finished illustrations as well as storyboards and animatics for Ad agencies. 6 years ago, I added art tutoring to my endeavors and now teach workshops for Urban Sketchers as well as a private practice of one on one with 14 students.

Welcome Suzala!!!
I am also looking for pressure and can certainly use your words. I am giggling inside...
I belong to an old generation, and would like to know how to get to "@suzalele". :rolleyes:
@suzalele is my Instagram tag. In Instagram if you go to the little magnifying glass on the bottom and then enter suzalele on the top in the search bar. You will be able to select my page.
Also, www.suzala.com

Hi, specialize in logo and branding work, but have done finished illustrations as well as storyboards and animatics for Ad agencies. 6 years ago, I added art tutoring to my endeavors and now teach workshops for Urban Sketchers as well as a private practice of one on one with 14 students.
Interesting job! Of course, like everyone else, I immediately think of people like Paul Rand, Bax Bill, and Saul Steinberg in your field, but I am not so up to date with current stars.

Hi Suzala. Welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you. Make yourself at home here. :)

Welcome Suzala! I'm late welcoming a whole bunch of new members. Time constrictions (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)

Welcome Suzala, happy to see you here. I play in watercolors a little. Mostly pastels and sketching in the Art from Life Scavenger Hunts.

Back