Hi from South Africa

Christel, you are so gifted in so many mediums! We are just so thrilled to have you here. Everything you produce is magical; I never tire of looking at your exquisite works.

I live in the highveldt area of South Africa. I love painting, gardening and needlework. My painting includes graphite, charcoal, pastels, oil pastels, acrylics, water color, oils. I'm also a Wet Canvas member:)
I will read up on where you live. I have never met anyone from South Africa. I did go to a Roger Whitaker concert years ago. The Last Farewell. But he also gave us such a wonderful gift. He whistled. I have never heard anyone whistle songs like that. I will never forget. I am almost certain he was from South Africa.

I live in the highveldt area of South Africa. I love painting, gardening and needlework. My painting includes graphite, charcoal, pastels, oil pastels, acrylics, water color, oils. I'm also a Wet Canvas member:)
Hi Christelle, welcome I am also from South Africa, we stay in Grabouw Western Cape. I was on Wetcanvas but after they changed to new owners the site was never the same again.

Hi Christelle, welcome I am also from South Africa, we stay in Grabouw Western Cape. I was on Wetcanvas but after they changed to new owners the site was never the same again.
Hi Alet. I'm from Standerton. A bit too far to come and visit.

Welcome Christel! I thought I had already welcomed you but guess not. At any rate, you will enjoy it.

Back