Hi Everybody

ams

I'm from WC where I have been a member for 20 years (I can't believe it's been that long!) I started out working in graphite, moved to colored pencil, then to watercolor and most recently to digital oils using Artrage software.

I see quite a few familiar names. Good to see you here!

Anne

Welcome to the forum.
Which version do you have? I used to play around with artrage but don't so much any more.

Welcome to the forum.
Which version do you have? I used to play around with artrage but don't so much any more.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am looking forward to seeing your art and sharing mine.

16ga, I just updated to Artrage Vitae which just came out. I have been working digitally since 2018 and really enjoy it. I like being able to tweak my paintings and fix errors so easily. I'll post some of my paintings in the digital forum to show what I have been doing.

I didn't even know they made a new one yet.
I started with 2. A few years ago probably 2 or 3 I bought a new tablet and decided to upgrade to 6.
I still like the feel of real paint and brushes but digital was a lot cheaper on supplies and takes up less space.

Digital oils! I've got to see these! I do digital painting too but I use Paint Tool Sai. Never tried ArtRage.

Will keep an eye out on the digital board for you!

Back