hello, im me

Puapka

i dont have much to say for myself, i draw and paint thats the relevant part i believe, often color digitally my traditional art, inks acrylics pens or fully digital stuff, heres a little showcase
tumblr_53feea7fc1655b6cf5cc8dded5f05fa0_5b382255_2048.jpg
tumblr_c66f3bca5feac0c2553ab75003a74f7b_65f17504_2048.jpg

sdfghj.jpg
tumblr_96e207446b3114b06290305e408b2dc4_270c102a_2048.jpg
chapter_idkcover (2).jpg
chapter_idkcover.jpg

i feel like my acrylics arent as good i want them to be, i dont control much whats going on on the image i just do random things until it looks interesting feels like, this makes painting anything literal very rough, im pretty satisfied with my level of drawing ig, but will practice still, idk yeah thats it

Well, you're super talented. You should have more to say for yourself because curious minds want to know. ;) Where do you come from? And which is what from these pieces? Which is digital? Which are the acrylics? What size are they? The thick painting is very different from the rest. Less literal. I like that one too.

How long have you been doing art?

I really love the church one, especially because of the commentary, but that's me (some people might throw rotten fruit at me now). The drawing is very well done, too.

Anyway, welcome to the site!!! :)

Well, you're super talented. You should have more to say for yourself because curious minds want to know. ;) Where do you come from? And which is what from these pieces? Which is digital? Which are the acrylics? What size are they? The thick painting is very different from the rest. Less literal. I like that one too.

How long have you been doing art?

I really love the church one, especially because of the commentary, but that's me (some people might throw rotten fruit at me now). The drawing is very well done, too.

Anyway, welcome to the site!!! :)
1st piece is fully digital, second acrylic, 3rd inks and pens, part of a comick, 4th is a sketch with pens and 5th is mixed media which i found to be both faster and more textured than most digital art. Painting is 50x70cm, rest of the physical stuff is a4.

Acrylic painting has been a frustrating medium for me because i struggle with doing anything literal and that kind of prevents me from enjoying the abstraction in a way, and of course photography changes color so much that its hardly the same thing once uploaded, drawning translates better.

These churches are in hamburg, i am from poland, but i dont really value the concept of nationstate, its kind of the root of suffering and evil isnt it. Part of the commentary was that that day i noticed how difficult is to find a public toilet compared to church, which is antihuman i think.

I've been drawing my whole life but got into more serious studies in middle school when i started going to outside of school drawing lessons in culture centre and everyone prepared me to art high school, and when i went there it was a bit of a shit show. Paralel to all that i developed a sort of my own mixed media canon technique, recently experimenting away from it.

I looked for a forum because i hate modern social media artist experience, i want to talk with people about art and not just see numbers go up.

I, too, like that second, more abstract work- I can see it as quite strong due to the colour harmony and few-but-strong areas of repetitive shapes.

"i want to talk with people about art" you say; I recommend you read the contributions of @stlukesguild , @brianvds , @Artyczar there, when he crawls out from under some concrete, @Hermes2020 , @JennieJo , @Mississippi Hippie , @OliveOyl -- I can't keep at-ing everyone who can discuss the kind of work you appear to prefer because there's too many.

Welcome, stick around and discuss your art- the rest will follow.

I like the second. It’s a great abstract piece with lots of side shows happening. Welcome, and do as your spirit talks to your mind. There you will find your art.

I find your work very interesting. Welcome to the forums, just make yourself at home.

Welcome to the forum, Puapka! Your work is very good - keep at it, and I hope you keep posting more. You're among fellow artists who are here to help or advise, however you like. :)

I, too, like that second, more abstract work- I can see it as quite strong due to the colour harmony and few-but-strong areas of repetitive shapes.

"i want to talk with people about art" you say; I recommend you read the contributions of @stlukesguild , @brianvds , @Artyczar there, when he crawls out from under some concrete, @Hermes2020 , @JennieJo , @Mississippi Hippie , @OliveOyl -- I can't keep at-ing everyone who can discuss the kind of work you appear to prefer because there's too many.

Welcome, stick around and discuss your art- the rest will follow.
its interesting this one is garnering attention, i bought another 50x70 canvas, i will try painting something more representative of reality to put things into perspective.

I will keep an eye on these users.
I like the second. It’s a great abstract piece with lots of side shows happening. Welcome, and do as your spirit talks to your mind. There you will find your art.
i do not find my process to be quite as coherent, if im talking to a spirit its probably more than one
I find your work very interesting. Welcome to the forums, just make yourself at home.
Hi ^^
Welcome to the forum, Puapka! Your work is very good - keep at it, and I hope you keep posting more. You're among fellow artists who are here to help or advise, however you like. :)
I'm feeling very welcome

1st piece is fully digital, second acrylic, 3rd inks and pens, part of a comick, 4th is a sketch with pens and 5th is mixed media which i found to be both faster and more textured than most digital art. Painting is 50x70cm, rest of the physical stuff is a4.

Acrylic painting has been a frustrating medium for me because i struggle with doing anything literal and that kind of prevents me from enjoying the abstraction in a way, and of course photography changes color so much that its hardly the same thing once uploaded, drawning translates better.

These churches are in hamburg, i am from poland, but i dont really value the concept of nationstate, its kind of the root of suffering and evil isnt it. Part of the commentary was that that day i noticed how difficult is to find a public toilet compared to church, which is antihuman i think.

I've been drawing my whole life but got into more serious studies in middle school when i started going to outside of school drawing lessons in culture centre and everyone prepared me to art high school, and when i went there it was a bit of a shit show. Paralel to all that i developed a sort of my own mixed media canon technique, recently experimenting away from it.

I looked for a forum because i hate modern social media artist experience, i want to talk with people about art and not just see numbers go up.
I had the same reason for joining here. I get much better discussion here then I did posting somewhere like reddit! Glad to have you here :)

Welcome to the forums! Please make yourself at home :)

I really like your drawing style. The church and the bird especially! Looking forward to seeing more. :)

Back