Hello everyone!

IronPawn

Hi everyone! I'm a self-taught, mostly oils, mostly still life hobby artist (occasionally produce a drawing or two) that made a major move in past six months or so by moving from one continent to another so there was very little time left for painting or art in general, or even participating in forums - that I hope it will change in times to come. Beside this, I do recognize some really great people and artist here from the other one 😆 Looking forward talking to them soon and seeing their art.

Until next time, have a good one!

Zoran

Hi everyone! I'm a self-taught, mostly oils, mostly still life hobby artist (occasionally produce a drawing or two) that made a major move in past six months or so by moving from one continent to another so there was very little time left for painting or art in general, or even participating in forums - that I hope it will change in times to come. Beside this, I do recognize some really great people and artist here from the other one 😆 Looking forward talking to them soon and seeing their art.

Until next time, have a good one!

Zoran
Welcome. I came from that other place too! This new home is wonderful

I'm glad that you found time to join us. After seeing one of your paintings, I very much look forward to seeing more of them!

We probably all came from the 🪐 other place .. but hey, you gotta start somewhere. :ROFLMAO: .. Welcome. Have a good one.

Hi Zoran, welcome aboard. So great to have you here! ♥️ I am also self-taught. Where did you move from/to?

Hi Zoran, welcome aboard. So great to have you here! ♥️ I am also self-taught. Where did you move from/to?
Hey Ayin, thanks a bunch! Small trip from the New World to the Old one (US to Europe), trying to combine the best of both :)

Welcome to Creative Spark, Zoran! I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Sounds like life has been busy for you, but maybe settling down a bit. :)

Keep posting and enjoy the forum!

Welcome to Creative Spark, Zoran! I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Sounds like life has been busy for you, but maybe settling down a bit. :)

Keep posting and enjoy the forum!
Hi Terry, thanks a lot... Yeah, things are settling down and on top of that summer is here, no need to be stressed out too much :) Thanks again and all the best.

Welcome Zoran! Hope your move was successful and you are happy over there across the pond. Always a delight to see your work.

Back