Glad to have found you!

CaliAnn

Well, it's been about 4 years since I painted. Health issue and covid blues made me totally uninterested in painting any more. Recently I started to try to paint again, and feel lost, like I've never painted before. I'm hoping to be inspired again. Recognize quite a few names on this board, which is great, since I draw inspiration from others.
Here's hoping for a new "me"!

Hi Cali, welcome to the forums! Don't hesitate, just jump in and start something . . . draw, paint, whatever, just start. Your muse will come along and find you busy and just join right in. :giggle:

Good to have you here. :D

What is your style? Just about any genre of art you can think of is practised by our members, so there should be plenty of inspiration for you.

Welcome to Creative Spark, CaliAnn! I agree with the others that these down cycles do happen to most of us - and Covid sure didn't help. We're happy you decided to join us!

Even if you just post a few simple sketches, that might be enough to get you back into the groove. Relax, have fun and know you're with fellow artists here! ❤️

Welcome CaliAnn, so nice to have you here! Sorry to hear you weren't painting for a bit, but these things happen with us all. Glad to know you are inspired to start again. I get inspired by others too. What kind of work do you do? Can't wait to see some of it. :)

Well, it's been about 4 years since I painted. Health issue and covid blues made me totally uninterested in painting any more. Recently I started to try to paint again, and feel lost, like I've never painted before. I'm hoping to be inspired again. Recognize quite a few names on this board, which is great, since I draw inspiration from others.
Here's hoping for a new "me".

Welcome CaliAnn, so nice to have you here! Sorry to hear you weren't painting for a bit, but these things happen with us all. Glad to know you are inspired to start again. I get inspired by others too. What kind of work do you do? Can't wait to see some of it. :)
Glad you found us! From experience, a great place to get that Art Cape on more often.

Back