Fox Prowl

KreativeK

Fox Prowl.jpg

6.25x4.5 watercolor on new print making paper for watercolor. Not sure I like how it takes colors. Finished this one over the weekend of a sly guy on the prowl.

Looks like he's thinking if his prey is close enough. When it is, he'll burst into action.
I also like the splash of aqua in the lower left - it helps balance the warm colors in the rest of the picture.

--Rich

Hi Kay. I must spend more time here at Creative Spark - I've missed the art of all my friends! Your fox is a beauty! Love his expression. He looks a little edgy. Great work!

Hi and happy fall to you, Jenna! Been wondering how you are and if you are still busy doing shows and making your wire sculptures.

Hi and happy fall to you, Jenna! Been wondering how you are and if you are still busy doing shows and making your wire sculptures.
Thank you, Kay! I'm doing all right here and am happy to say that I continue to show my work at art shows. My wire sculptures have done fairly well this year. At the moment, many of them are on display at an art gallery called ArtZ, so it will be interesting to see how they're received in a gallery setting. Hoping they sell! I know two of them have...they're set to stay there through the end of October, but they may stay longer depending on how they're received. I hope you're doing well. I miss all of you and really must hang out here at Creative Spark more often! :)

Back