Final Acropolis

Mississippi Hippie

my first thread Acropolis is here and shows the progress of how this is made. about 9 photos of different stages... this is the end result. i started in this orientation and am finished with it in this orientation despite showing progress at different view. I have done a similar painting previously and this maybe be a way I create in the future.. thanks for viewing..
48 inches by 24 inches
July 2023.
ACROPOLIS
363497260_212910225065869_7350916490966885235_n.jpg

I think the repetition of a few passages- the white/yellow/blue rope-like passage, and the teal-green/turquoise lines- really strengthen the piece. Good work.

I think the repetition of a few passages- the white/yellow/blue rope-like passage, and the teal-green/turquoise lines- really strengthen the piece. Good work.
Thanks the rope is something taken from the painting I made I used as reference and the turquoise comment make me happy I took that focus.

I think the end result makes it look finished, whereas the last stop needed a little more. However, you and I will make different decisions. I won't get into what I would have done exactly, but I would have balanced it slightly differently, so I'm more fond of the last stop (it breathes more for me). I would have done a tad more to finish it at that point (most previous stop).

Back