Dave Woody - New Member

Dave Woody

Hi
I am another newbie also hailing from WetCanvas.
i am by no means a fine artist like most of you are, but I LOVE to paint and love being part of the wonderful artworld you talented people live in.

I live in Ascot, County of Berkshire, England.

Last edited:

Katie

Welcome aboard! I used to live in Camberley, just across the border in Surrey.
[/QUOT
Hi
I am another newbie also hailing from WetCanvas.
i am by no means a fine artist like most of you are, but I LOVE to paint and love being part of the wonderful artworld you talented people live in.

I live in Ascot, County of Berkshire, England.
nice to see you Dave

Claude J Greengrass

Cam...ber...youLieve it!?
Thanks everyone
I paint and post a lot...but you need to read my profile
Camberley: a concatenation of the river/stream Cam and Amber hill with 'ley' tacked onto the end. Sandhurst Military Academy is just across the A30 and a cadet, way back when (1800's), painted a small watercolour of the Cam river/stream before it was channeled into a pipe and buried. Back in the good old days, when the Academy was still open to the public, I was fortunate enough to view his painting.

ntl

Welcome, Dave! I'm in the desert southwest, USA. Although we went into monsoon season a few days ago, there's no rain predicted for over a week...Anyway, I'm also a newbie at this, beginning stages of learning, and also in the "rear-guard".
One of my motto's is, "Anything worth doing is worth doing badly."

Artyczar

Staff member
Welcome Dave. Sorry I'm late to the welcome wagon. It's good to have you here! :)