Dancing on the Bruce, Exhibition.

Jennie, I like a lot this group of paintings. I have several favorites picked already. Are you going to exhibit in an exhibition place or just here in the forum? If live then .. When is your exhibition?

Jennie, I like a lot this group of paintings. I have several favorites picked already. Are you going to exhibit in an exhibition place or just here in the forum? If live then .. When is your exhibition?
Thanks for your comments. It is a physical exhibition, and I'm putting together a virtual gallery as well. 32 pieces, open for 2 months. It is a small gallery in Gladstone Queensland, Australia, that has a good reputation for hosting great exhibitions, local and national and some regular international ones. So I pretty stoked to be there. And very nervous, being local and all.

Thanks for your comments. It is a physical exhibition, and I'm putting together a virtual gallery as well. 32 pieces, open for 2 months. It is a small gallery in Gladstone Queensland, Australia, that has a good reputation for hosting great exhibitions, local and national and some regular international ones. So I pretty stoked to be there. And very nervous, being local and all.
Wow - 32 pieces seems like a lot! I don't wonder about you being nervous but stoked to be there! :) I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. I know you're going to be busy, but take some pictures for us, and let us know how it's going!

Wow - 32 pieces seems like a lot! I don't wonder about you being nervous but stoked to be there! :) I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. I know you're going to be busy, but take some pictures for us, and let us know how it's going!
Thanks Terri. I will post some pics. I'll be 10 years older than I am today!

Back