Crop Circle Project

Wow, beautiful and fascinating concepts. All well-rendered. They speak to mystery and a higher intelligence. I really am intrigued. Thank you for sharing them and some of your process about them. ♥️

Holy crap. When are you building a new planet for us? Came back for another look. These are gems.

Yes indeed Artyczar, there is a lot of knowledge hidden in every one of the CC, its quite astonishing to discover some of the things. Its all surrounded in a cloud of unsolved mysteries, more questions than answers around them. But yet even if guided I cannot grasp the message in its completeness. Each of those CC form an image, like a symbol and it has a complete message behind. Our subconscious immediately understands it, but our brain does not.

The one in my avatar, the only way to form it is using aurian proportion (golden ratio 1.618 ). Which is again very interesting find.

jajaja Enyaw :)... thanks

This is a great and very interesting project. The Crop Circles are mysterious and quite intriguing subject.

Beautiful drawings, so interesting how they are constructed. I’m not a mathematician but I can appreciate the math behind your wonderful work. So happy you presented more than one view of each drawing. The three dimensional qualities really appear.

Thank you Jane :) ... indeed was a nice and fun project :). It reveals many aspects of organic construction, as with cathedrals and even the pyramids. The mathematical constructions are based on phi (1.618), from which you build everything around respecting the proportion.

Back