Country Road - #2

Trier

Supporting Member
I went more narrow in the portrait mode for this interpretation.
Hillside Barn

P1000306Hillside Barn Rd.JPG

I just noticed that I painted over the third distant pole that I had put in, it was small and faint anyway, but Hey.

Love this composition. Great sky. The barn is like a little jewel for the painting.

Very lovely. Very you. would like to see you experiment with light and shadow but within the confines of what you are now painting.

Another good one, Trier! A third pole would enhance it a bit, but not really necessary IMHO. Wonderful colors.

Oh that sky! I love how it contrasts with the simplicity of the barn. The poles work so well to draw us down the road. I like this one a lot, Trier.

Beautiful sky! I really like the format on this. I like that it's just two poles (my opinion). It has perfect compositional balance. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I love this exactly the way it is! I'm not missing the third pole. All curves, swirls, beautiful sky and a perfect little hillside barn. It's just wonderful! 💓

Great painting. Interesting things going on, the mass of the sky against the mass of the mountain, and between them a tiny house and road. The utility poles are interesting because at first glance, with only one cross piece, they look likc crucifixes. I thought the house was a church. Just my observations, it is a powerful painting, I like it.

Love this composition. Great sky. The barn is like a little jewel for the painting.
Thank you very much Deborah.
Van Gogh-ish. Very nice. ❤️
Thanks as always, sno, I feel that we are on the same page most of the time.
Very lovely. Very you. would like to see you experiment with light and shadow but within the confines of what you are now painting.
Hey Wayne, thanks for the input and suggestion. I think I will take a shot at what you are suggesting.
Another good one, Trier! A third pole would enhance it a bit, but not really necessary IMHO. Wonderful colors.
Susan, thank you for your valued opinion.
Oh that sky! I love how it contrasts with the simplicity of the barn. The poles work so well to draw us down the road. I like this one a lot, Trier.
Thank you Donna, I am very glad you like it.
Beautiful sky! I really like the format on this. I like that it's just two poles (my opinion). It has perfect compositional balance. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Thanks Arty, I appreciate your eye for composition.
I love this exactly the way it is! I'm not missing the third pole. All curves, swirls, beautiful sky and a perfect little hillside barn. It's just wonderful! 💓
Thank you Terri, very reassuring.
Love the sky 🙂
Thanks PSA, the sky is where the spirit blossoms.
I like the sky also and the land is cool.
Hey Perry, this would possibly look good as a basis for one of your great charcoal works.
Great painting. Interesting things going on, the mass of the sky against the mass of the mountain, and between them a tiny house and road. The utility poles are interesting because at first glance, with only one cross piece, they look likc crucifixes. I thought the house was a church. Just my observations, it is a powerful painting, I like it.

Hey ZD, you are picking up on the spiritual overtones that I intended, great !

Back